Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Katie Perry Unreleased Song



Dark in ma soul

Hollow cave without walls
Mass of hard solid darkness
Not a second of a flash
Endless nightmarish
All alone starin darkness
Stared back by ghosts
Despair rips ma heart
Burning liquid drip on it
Alike day n nites
Empty feelings but fears
Am a formless shadow
Weary groping in the dark
Touchin but empty darkness
Ghosts about grab ma neck
Snake fang about bite ma leg
A vampire comin for ma head
Giant rats runnin to me
Monster bats flappin by me
A voice commandin em to tear me
Ma limbs failed on the joints
Am a sprawled heap of waste
Wish someone could lift me
Somebody help me!!
Have cried all I had
Have prayed all I could
Ma voice is failed
God, are you ever there?                            

       

No comments:

Post a Comment