Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No love in me

Aint not a drop of love, not an ounce
I see a chick; I see a piece of meat
To be devoured, like game in the wilds
As a lion to a gazelle, however graceful
It sees but flesh, to be eaten fresh
I see a chick; I feel it in ma canines
Not my heart, no, quiet as a hill
Never my blood, nope, cold as dew
Ma soul sleeps still as dead, a dodo
Ma heart’s too hard for Cupid’s arrow!
Boobs make me drool for a bite
Yet some lips whet ma licks
Her eyes fire ma naked desires
Yet some ass distracts ma gaze
Any passing shape pales preceding passions
Yet new appetites are born,
with every new food
I mourn this rut of shifting lusts
This mirage quest of absolute beauty
This chimera of insatiable infatuation
 Illusionary fool chasing the rainbow
Rowing my boat to ‘unconquered lands’
A bee hovering over all, leaving loving none
 Phantom of a love
Hearsay, never felt or seen
It is such distant fairy lands
Undiscovered yet dreamt of

Oh Love,
I am tired
Come anchor my boat in yo island
Make my hands tend her flowers
Gimme wine in a shade of her vineyard
Wean my wenching tempts of other meadows
Hold me down by a stream with a quenching kiss
And lay bare our virgin love



No comments:

Post a Comment