Thursday, November 26, 2009

That was such a close shave with the law!

Handcuffed, in the dock, cameras flashing away, cops standing by my side, my head bowed in shame, a mean female judge reading charges of pedophilia…these are the images that were playing peek-a-boo in my mind as I went to open the door.

Know you wondering what the heck is goin on here. Let me put you in the picture. There is this new gal assisting her mum in selling groceries in their makeshift stall by the road. She has some brand new boobs, a fresh smile and a hot round ass. She is definitely a minor but her demeanor is way above her age. Guess her age is in the region of fourteen. Once asked her but she declined to tell me. She is such a cool chat. We normally exchange some jokes. Even when her mum is around, she doesn’t much care shouting some expletives on me. Her mum is also a sweet lady but somewhat overweight, I chose to postpone seducing her to some future date.

Yesterday, she was all alone in the stall. I bought some mangoes and asked her whether she could drop by my place for tea and maby catch some movie. She told me that she will be my guest for breakfast the next day (today). She requested for my number which I spelled out without much ado. Didn’t take her number though. I left there with a mixture of emotions. My moral conviction or more precisely fear for the law dictates that I keep my silly dick off underage gals. This aint easy, you see, this category are the most voluptuous and sumptuous of them all. Problem is the law men. Think they should adjust the age of majority to fourteen in the new constitution. Not that young gals are not getting fucked. They are. Fucked so hard. The rule is ‘never get yoself caught.’ This is one felony that can get you behind bars for a long long time. Besides, the sex pest label will stick for eternity.

At some minutes past 7 am today, my phone rang, I was still in bed. Being jobless means you can sleep yo ass off. The number was unfamiliar. I picked it up. Some musical voice asked for my door number. I said 109. The voice confidently said ‘gimme three minutes.’ She hang up before I could reply. Memories of yesterday hit me with a bang. The grocery gal! I was excited and anxious at the same time. As I came from the bathroom, a soft knock came from the door. I almost froze. I opened the door, and there she was, in full school uniform- a red sweater, blue tunic, white socks, black shoes and a confident smile. I was nonplussed for a second. She eased herself inside and planted a kiss on my cheek. It was sweet. I locked the door. She told me that I was such a lazy boy,

‘How could you be sleeping this late?’

‘Am a nocturnal animal’

‘Who were you screwing all nite?’

‘You, in ma dreams’

‘Cut the crap, where is my tea?’

‘Lets go to bed I finish my sleep then am gonna cook you some’

‘Ok. I won’t sleep. Just to watch you sleep like a fool’

In the bedroom, I switched on ma radio and tuned it to Capital FM. Some chick was talking about condoms. I jumped to bed while she sat at the edge as she fidgeted with my radio remote. She had nicely combed black hair. Parted to the side. Her white socks were short. Her tunic was above her knees to expose sugary thighs. The type I haven’t seen in a century. Almost pink in color. As I lied down, my dick failed to behave. I told her to join in me bed with her clothes on. For warmth as the weather was chilly. She was non-communicative. She sat there mute. I looked at her face and her eyes were lazy and watery. She was horny beyond talk. I got off her shoes and lifted her to bed. I pulled a blanket to cover us and held her.

What a kisser. That gal knows how to do it. Or is it part of the school syllabus? Been long since I was in school. She was an expert. She left me gasping for breath. I threw my blanket away, lifted her tunic to expose a red panty. I pulled it off. She parted her legs. I bent to kiss her pussy. She had sparse population of soft pubic hair. It was small and sweet and juicy. Her clit was slippery. She moaned softly and urged me to stop it. I continued, she wriggled with spasms of bliss. I pulled her sweater off. The sight of her bust did away with my sanity. Full n hard. I unbuttoned the few buttons and lifted her cream bra up. Those boobs were a sight to behold! Nipples erect and murderous! I kissed them for long.

She shouted me to either screw her or I let go. It was such a serious threat. I pushed my panty down and removed ma dick. In my bed drawer, I pulled out a condom, slit it open with my teeth and put it on with my right hand. I shoved it gently into her pussie. So wet n warm n hot. God! It was sweet. I rode missionary for a while before she turned up n indicated she wanted doggie. We doggied. That gal could shake you to hell. She came shouting faster! Faster! Hard! Hard! Done, I was sweating and exhausted. I threw my condom to the side of bed and held her in a tight embrace, what a sweet gal. To hell with the law.

A knock on the door startled me back to earth. Who is it? Fuck them, it is still early, who is the fuckin vagabond now? An angry female voice shouted open; I recognized the voice as her mother’s! Jesus motherfuckin Christ! No!

I told the gal to dress up. She was bamboozled beyond sense. I searched for her panty without success. Told her to do without it and to put on her shoes. I opened the backdoor silently and whispered her that she sneak out silently as I open the door for her mum. She obeyed.

I collected the spent condoms and flushed them down the toilet in case she was accompanied by the police or stupid neighbors. I went in my sleeping attire and opened the door. Thank God! The killjoy was alone. She was not screaming either. The woman came in and checked around my house without a question. She went to my bedroom. Learned what she was looking for was not there. By that time her daughter had gone through the front gate as her mum wasted time in my house. She made to go back.
I shut the door and pinched myself on my thigh to test whether it was a real. I laughed. What an anticlimax! But I tasted at least some flesh. I don’t know whether to look that woman again in the face.

‘That was such a sweeeeet one! Hope we have it again soon. Very soon! Don’t worry about mum; I will take care of that! By the way I was going for my closing day; guess what, I am position two. We should celebrate this in style. Cheers!’ this is the text that she has just sent me now! What a day this is! And it is not over yet.

1 comment:

  1. it is so real! had it not been for the gods, i will be in some real deep shit now!

    ReplyDelete