Saturday, November 21, 2009

what will become of that woman?

What will become of that woman?

I wonder what will become of my neighbor and her marriage! It is three a.m. in the morning now you know. Just woken to the memories of what I/we did last evening.

Lemme do a bit of explaining here. Last weekend I had a fight with the bouncers in my home pub- the Sheppard’s. So, this Friday, I decided to give the good bottle a break, probably a divorce. You all know how divorces go. Not easy at all. So I decided to go home early. I don’t remember the last time I have been home at five pm in ma lifetime.

As I walked home, I was thinking of what will replace drinking as a pastime. I was mulling over several options, but hitting on married women as their husbands drink was certainly not one of them.

As I reluctantly walked home, I was joined by my neighbor who was from the corner shop. That bitch normally says hi to me with a broad smile whenever we meet. We normally exchange pleasantries and nothing beyond that. As we took the stairs to our first floor apartments, our bodies came into contact accidentally or so I thought. She then invited me for tea but I was a bit hesitant. She insisted and I decided it will be a good way to pass the evening.

As we enter her apartment, I asked her whether her husband won’t take offence in case he finds us in his house yet we are not even the slightest of acquaintances. She assured me that it will be ok and in any case she was not expecting him till late that evening. She further reassured me that they don’t have a policy of not inviting visitors. That got me relaxed.

She went to the kitchen and fixed a cuppa. She came back and went to an adjoining room that I later learned it was their bedroom. There were no kids in the house and I didn’t ask whether they had any. After a second or so she gave out a sharp cry that made me jump to my feet and check her. She stood there shuddering. She tolme that her switch has electrocuted her. I held her hand and consoled her that the voltage was not high enough to cause any harm.

She grabbed me and held me tight. Maybe it was the shock. I held her too without much knowing what else to do. She told me she wanted to sit on the bed. I put her down and made to rise but she pulled me to her. She held me still and before I knew, she was searching my mouth for a kiss. Sex has never taken me by surprise since when I was kid. It was such a pleasant surprise. Not one to squander a fucking opportunity, I kissed her back and before long we were kissing, caressing and fondling each other.

She pulled a side drawer and removed a packet of condoms. I took it and ripped it open. She removed her panty in a second and she bend to hold the side edge of the bed. She lifted her skirt up to expose some smooth brown bums. I could see the yellow lips of her pussie beckoning at me. I gave them a deep kiss with my tongue and she moaned continuously. Nothing fires me up before sex than a woman moaning. It is like a distress call.

I put on a condom in a flash, bend to her, held her neck with both hands and pumped into her. I spanked her bum with ma right hand as I held her neck with ma left hand. As I rocked her bum, she also moved back and forth and shook it at the same time. She begged me to spank her more and go faster and faster. As she came, she moaned even louder than when she was (allegedly) electrocuted. When we were done, I dumped the spent condom with ma juice by the bed where she had thrown her red g-string. We held each other for a while as we laughed.

The best sex is unplanned, and unearned. What a hot new replacement for beer!

We went to the dining room for our tea. I was happy, she was happy. I didn’t even know her name. Maybe I was to ask it later. But then there was a knock on the door. She went to answer it. In, came her husband. Said hi and went to the same bedroom we had just screwed in. I remembered the used condom by the red g-string. I bolted out. Didn’t say bye to the sweet lady.

I by-passed my door. To the Sheppard’s for a cold beer. I wonder what happened to that lady. That was lasnite. Awaiting sunlight to check this out. Oh! How I wish it was just another African fairy tale. But it is not.

1 comment: