Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fermented Jism


Ever since joining the broke ass club (BAC), I have since made a resolution never to date any gal, for reasons that I had earlier expounded. I have resorted to one – nite –stand tactics of procuring pussie. As long as you are well dressed and have a roof to your head, it is easy to convince the greedy bitches that you are worth some salt. Before they can know, you are fucked up, gone and the niter is history. You see, what exposes you is money; lunch, coffee, dinner, outing, birthday, picnic and endless other demands from the fairy sex. The golden rule is, don’t pick the night-after call. They might think you are unfair but I wish they could know what agony you are trying to save yourself and them.

There is only one gal that has managed to defy this. Her name is C. C for chocolate, chic, cheese, chum, cheap and whatever name you can conjure up with the word C. Lemme spare her the ignominy of appearing in a blog of this nature. Not that I respect or love her. Far from that. If there is one gal I don’t give a hoot about is this one. If I had a semblance of a heart, maybe but hey, I have seen them all. No bitch excites me anymore.

I met this gal in the parking lot waiting for her sister where I used to work. Two years ago. She was in full school uniform, seated inside a car. Guess she was bored waiting. I chatted her up. Gave her my phone number. She was in her last year. It was January 2007. Forgotten all about her. Then she called me in Dec 2007. She was done with her Form four exams. She came to the city. She visited me. We fucked each other. She was a virgin. She has a shallow pussie. To date. Short, with a badly shaped ass. WARNING! Never seduce a seated gal if you are an ass fan. She might disappoint when she stands. This is exactly what happened. Quality boobs though. Overall, she is not my type but has her use. You see when you are starving, any pussie is pussie, is pussie.

When I used to have a permanent girlfriend, she used to play back-up and variety pussie. When you are tired of the same color-smell cunt you gotta switch to a brand new vagina. This was her practical use. Alongside another Sudanese gal who disappeared one early Xmas of 2008. I miss her somehow. But it is ok. Will get her replacement someday.

Was talking about C. Sorry for digressing a bit. Now, this C has stuck with me since then. She is now playing the official girl friend. That is according to her. According to me; NO. You see, she doesn’t ask for any money, attention or anything, what she wants is sex, sex, sex, sex. Whenever I agree to it anyway. Nothing bores me to hell like the same diet of pussie every week. Wherever her faith on me stems from, I cannot comprehend fully. A broke, lazy never serious fuck maniac dude like me for a ‘boyfriend’? Jesus Holy Nonexistent Christ! This C must be a good gal or stupid or crazed or anything that I cannot grasp. My friends say she is a good gal. But so what, I have no use for holy bitches. I have even told her that I fuck around but she is least concerned.

What shocks me again with this gal is that she insists on unprotected sex. What I call clean sex. It doesn’t worry me. I met her when she was a virgin anyway. It should worry her but she is not bothered. She must be dense.

It happens that I call her up once a week. The only time that I call her that is. To clean up my place, clothes, and service my dick. I am a lazy useless bloke. Cant wash, mop, cook or anything. That is just me. I don’t do any menial jobs. NEVER. Even for money. Save only S.E.X. Period. This bit, I don’t disappoint. Even when I am sick. Try me someday.

She always invites herself in case I don’t appear enthusiastic about it. That she did yesterday. She even shocked me that she would want a baby with me. I hope the bitch would not go ahead and get herself pregnant. I can’t stand another baby to my name. I have had enough scandals along that line. Wonna try other sleazy stuff.

She spent the nite here. We had a lot of sex. I don’t want to talk much about our ‘love making’. As earlier said, she has a shallow insipid cunt. But one thing made me fuck her more than usual. I don’t normally fuck gals too much unless they are exceptionally tasty or somebody is paying me for it. Which I am yet to get. With this recession and joblessness, I would not mind a little pocket money. Don’t scream morality to me. I am not a candidate for heaven. It must be a fuckin boring helluva place. Creeping with idiots.

Screwed her some seven sweet good rounds. The inspiration came through the sense of smell. You see, when she arrived, I screwed her without a condom and she went cleaning up my slow rotting den. When she was done, she came back to bed. When she opened her legs, a sweet fermented smell hit my nose. My dick whipped up as if under the influence of a magnet. What a smell! These rubber condoms have spoilt the game of sex. Methinks fucking should be all systems go, smell and etc. But with condoms, you always smell some yuck rubbers. I had never known that sperms deposited in cunt, left to ferment produces an aphrodisiac smell. Oh how I have missed the fun of fucking without a condom!

From today, I have resolved to

1. Screw this gal without a condom forever.
2. Increase her fucking ration to twice a week

So help me GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment